- Detailed terrestrial flora and fauna surveys (including T&E surveys).
- Sediment triad studies that included in situ toxicity testing
- Amphibian reproduction and development evaluations.
- Mink reproduction and development studies.
- In situ tree swallow reproduction, developmental and bioaccumulation studies
- Fish toxicity studies using egg injection techniques, biomarker monitoring, and multi-generational effects analysis.
- Fish tissue collections and contaminant body-burden monitoring.
- Sensitive community identifications and numerous tissue residue evaluations.
As part of the larger Housatonic River Project (see Remediation Solutions section for more information), Bluestone staff have directed and performed extensive biological studies for inclusion into the ecological risk assessment including the following:
Our Team has also been involved with innovative statistical approaches for assessing ecological risk, including Monte Carlo analysis, probability bounds analysis and geostatistical analysis (e.g., Thiessen polygons, inverse distance weighting, and nearest neighbor analysis) to determine exposure concentrations.
Copyright ©2020 Bluestone Environmental Group, Inc. | Website Design by Media Proper
Website Design by Media Proper
Please help us welcome Doug DeFazio to Bluestone! Doug has more than 35 years of experience and expertise creating new service lines for emerging and seasoned businesses, establishing new clients for existing services, opening new geographic opportunities nationwide, and starting new operations. At Bluestone, Doug is working with Leadership to enhance client services and develop both an effective long-term strategic plan, and an implementable weekly action plan, to help continue the growth and profitability of the firm.